Friday 28 February 2014

Marvel Heroes Diary: Feb 27 2014 - Money can buy you Fortune!

Money can buy you Fortune!

There's an ongoing sale for the Fortune Cards where you can purchase a bundle of 36 of each card, for 50% off!

No, I'm not trying to advertise and convince you to buy it.. In fact, it was I who was convinced of the awesomeness of this sale, that I went ahead and purchased the US$99.99 G pack. That got me 11,500 Gs!

First, I had to buy up extra stash space. Stash space has been really tight for me and I really needed more space to store my junk. Purchased the remaining 7 slots and now I got all 13 Stash slots opened.

Yea I do need more space considering I like to collect all the different Medallions..

I had 50 Gs in my account before my purchase so after buying 7 slots at 500 Gs each, I had 8,050 Gs left.

Bought the Fortune Card Bundle for 6,000 Gs of course. I actually thought I shouldn't be buying these cards but they do have some nice exclusive items so it was worth a try, especially since they are having an awesome sale right now.

So we got 36 of each card, let's see the results.

Firstly, the Mark 1s

Not sure why one was opened when I was moving it from my "Gifts to receive". I must have been clicking too fast.

Lots of boosts and a Retcon Device. Got these though..



Not too bad I guess. Still no Bovine Sector Portal recipe though. That's what I'm still hunting from the Mark 1 cards. Would have loved a pet or 2 as well. The Captain costume is a dupe, so I will wait for a couple more dupes before trying for another random costume.

Mark 2s..

Not too bad.. 150 Eternity Splinters in total, more boosts and the pair of Matrix of Unbindings will come in handy when needed.

Got these too:

Both are exclusive to these Mark 2 cards from what I know so that's cool.

Mark 3s..

Unstable Molecules will be handy when I want to upgrade my uniques to Level 60 and more Bovine Sector Portals!

A lot of silly party artifacts though!





None of these any real effect on the game so quite disappointing.. The one thing that I was really wishing for, was the Ultimate Deadpool costume from the Mark 3 card but sadly no luck at all. Well.. at least the Ruby Quartz is piling up. Count is at 43 now.

Lastly, Mark 4s..

Got to say, I'm really disappointed with the Mark 4 cards. Not 1 good item! Well, added more Horizon Labs Microchips bringing that total to 58. 

It's not a huge disappointment though. The boosts are always helpful, gaining experience faster or increasing my Rare and Special Item finds have been worth it and I have got good drops to show for it.

Will try my luck another time if there is another Fortune Card sale like this. Left with 2050 Gs which I plan to get the Enhanced Lady Deadpool costume. Not going to rush with the purchase, hoping for a possible sale to get that.
---

Current goals:
Deadpool: Level 60 (Prestige Level 5)
Gambit: Level 60

Deadpool's Legendary: Rank 5
Colossus' Legendary: Rank 5
Earn 400 Odin Marks for Blessings for Colossus/Legendary for Gambit


Current Progress
Deadpool: Level 7 (Prestige Level 3)
Gambit: Level 47
Colossus: Level 60
Emma Frost: Level 39

Deadpool's Legendary: Rank 4
Colossus' Legendary: Rank 4
Odin Marks: 296

---