Friday 29 June 2012

Start of Something New again!

Start of a Blog.. Been thinking if a website or a blog would be better.. Already started up a website a week or so back but there seems to be certain restrictions with the website. But there are also certain restrictions with a blog.

So why not both? A blog for certain stuff and a website for others.

No idea what I'm ranting about? Ok.. here's the thing... I have been thinking about creating a website-blog thingy for quite some time regarding my videogame passion(or addiction). A blog would have been ideal for this. But from what I have seen, there are some restrictions so I decided to use google sites to create a website. Not a very good idea, so I checked out the blog feature which has it's own pros and cons. In the end, I decided to create a blog as well as keeping the website.

So there you have it, the first post in my blog. I'll be posting stuff about videogames and collectibles. More like my own personal diary of my day-to-day ventures in the virtual world and the stuff that I buy relating to games. (From the Virtual World to Reality to My Home). Read if you like!